This Pediatric Nurse study guide includes practice test questions. Our Pediatric Nurse study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Pediatric Nurse test. Mometrix’s Pediatric Nurse test study guide reviews the most important components of the Pediatric Nurse exam.
The Pediatric Nurse Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Pediatric Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Pediatric Nurse.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Pediatric Nurse Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Pediatric Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough breakdown of topics on the Pediatric Nurse Exam
- A detailed analysis of assessment, diagnosis, and outcomes identification
- An in-depth examination of planning, implementation, and evaluation
- A complete review of communication and family-centered care
- An extensive look at the professional role of a pediatric nurse
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It’s filled with the critical information you’ll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Assessment, Diagnosis, Outcomes Identification section covers:
- Gathering information for a pediatric history
- Nutritional requirements and dietary considerations
- Child abuse
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Infectious disease risk
The Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation section covers:
- Six rights for medication administration
- IV medication administration
- Treating a fever
- Measures the parents can take to prevent injury/illness
The Communication and Family-Centered Care section covers:
- Process of family assessment
- Cultural/spiritual considerations
- Communication strategies
- Temperament and its attributes
- Patient interaction
The Professional Role section covers:
- Nursing code of ethics
- Participation in research as part of fulfilling nursing standards of practice
- Resource use
- Clinical guidelines
- Personal responsibilities to support competent caregiving
- Respecting a patient’s dignity
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Pediatric Nurse Exam. Concepts and principles aren’t simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it’s written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Pediatric Nurse test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Pediatric Nurse test.
- Pediatric Nurse exam prep that will help you elevate your Pediatric Nurse test score.
- Pediatric Nurse practice test questions and much more…
p style=”text-align:center”>Buy Now From Amazon.com