The 3M Littman Cardiology IV stethoscope is developed for clinicians who require exceptional acoustic performance combined with extraordinary adaptability. Its ingenious design supplies a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chest piece. We have actually made every effort to show the very best possible match to the color of the real item. However, some variation is anticipated, due to differences in both lighting and screen calibration.The power to learn
Practice your auscultation abilities anytime, anywhere with the 3M Littmann Knowing Institute app, complimentary with the purchase of a 3M Littmann Stethoscope. The app permits you to practice and enhance your auscultations skills, which can result in better performance in school or your practice and supply better patient results.
- Develop diagnostic skills using patient circumstances
- Listen to real heart and lung sounds to recognize various conditions
- Track your development
- Test your understanding
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It includes dual tunable diaphragms and an upgraded style that is much easier to clean up and keep. The colors revealed online are approximations. We have striven to reveal the best possible match to the color of the real product. However, some variation is anticipated, due to distinctions in both lighting and display calibration.
- Impressive acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency noises (adult side, firm pressure)
- Tunable diaphragm: hear high or low frequency sounds by somewhat adjusting pressure on the chest piece
- Dual-lumen tubing: 2 Sound paths in one tube gets rid of the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists discolorations. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled ear tubes align with ear canals