This is a comprehensive review for the new Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN®) exam, featuring innovative clinical judgment--enhancing content review, 500 practice-test Q&As with rationales, test-taking skills, and in-depth coverage of the test blueprint. This review is distinguished by its unique "Think in Questions" format, which helps readers to anticipate the kinds of questions that might be asked and promotes critical thinking throughout the exam. The content review comprises bite-size sections for easier learning and memorization that include thousands of unfolding questions, answers, and hints.
The review's user-friendly format guides candidates through each topic with a short content review followed by a Socratic-style Q&A reasoning process to assist in arriving at the best possible clinical judgment. It also includes plentiful tables and charts to reinforce learning, a chapter on test-taking skills, specific guidance on preparing for the certification exam, and useful suggestions related to the exam format.
- Goes beyond mere memorization of facts with "Think in Questions" Socratic-style content review
- Provides content review, practice exam-style Q&A with rationales, test-taking skills, and test blueprint format
- Includes thousands of unfolding questions, answers, and hints
- Contains "bite-size" sections for each topic for easier learning and memorization
- Includes 500 exam-style questions with rationales
- Includes free access to mobile and online app―track and sync your progress on up to three devices
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book!
- Information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface.
- 360+ practice questions
- Hundreds of must-know TCRN topics
- APP INCLUDED WITH PRINT PURCHASE
p style="text-align:center">Buy Now From Amazon.com